Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Lucas Adventure

This week we're on heightened Lucas watch as our independent one has mastered the art of escape! Monday after work we came home to a funny story Nana had for us about how Luke climbed out of his crib and appeared downstairs after his nap, socks in hand and smile on face. So to gain insight Owen and Nana took him back to his crib and watched in awe as a 31.25 inch child pulled himself over the crib wall and dropped fearlessly to the ground. Then Tuesday morning arrived and I woke to Aaron's laughter as he said, "come here, you've got to see this!" So as I followed him to Owen's room sorta bothered that I was up just after 5am to see something funny, all along I'm thinking this better be good...oh it was. We found Owen sleeping soundly half hanging out of bed with Lucas laying across his legs sleeping peacefully too. It was so funny are laughter made Lucas start to stir but before we could leave the room and grab the camera we noticed Owen's once immaculately kept room was cluttered with toys. Lucas apparently, without big brothers permission, had done some late night playing before he tucked himself in with O.

1 comment:

Libby said...

Oh Mylanta, Georgia!! That is the cutiest/funniest thing I have read in a long time. Lucas is going to be a wild child!!